This event has been ended!
Test trasy przed zawodami Martińskie Hole 🏃♀️🏃♂️
Route test before the Martinińskie Hole competition 🏃♀️🏃♂️
Event by: Ewelina Zbijowska
Location: Martinské Hole, Martin
Sports
About event
Test of the route before the Martinińskie Hole competition 🏃♀️🏃♂️
On Saturday, May 18, 2026, we go to test the route before the Martinińskie Hole competition.
We will run in two groups:
Running Group - approx. 26 km
This is a group for people who are able to run for about 15 km in demanding terrain.
This group will be led by Ewelina.
Pursuit Group - approx. 10 km
Practically everyone from our team can handle this route 💪
This group will be led by Michał,
Important:
For the pursuit group to take place, we need at least 6 people.
Meeting:
5:00 - parking lot under Sarni Stok in Bielsko
or
7:15 - from the upper parking lot of Martinské Hole, near Horska Služba
We must take:
sticks
minimum 5 gels
1 bar
1.5 l water
windbreaker
gloves
buff
It won't be a walk - the route is demanding, so prepare well.
Let me know who is going and which group you are signing up for 👊
training cost PLN 40
if the weather fails on Saturday, it may turn out that we will postpone it to Sunday - the decision will be made by Thursday
On Saturday, May 18, 2026, we go to test the route before the Martinińskie Hole competition.
We will run in two groups:
Running Group - approx. 26 km
This is a group for people who are able to run for about 15 km in demanding terrain.
This group will be led by Ewelina.
Pursuit Group - approx. 10 km
Practically everyone from our team can handle this route 💪
This group will be led by Michał,
Important:
For the pursuit group to take place, we need at least 6 people.
Meeting:
5:00 - parking lot under Sarni Stok in Bielsko
or
7:15 - from the upper parking lot of Martinské Hole, near Horska Služba
We must take:
sticks
minimum 5 gels
1 bar
1.5 l water
windbreaker
gloves
buff
It won't be a walk - the route is demanding, so prepare well.
Let me know who is going and which group you are signing up for 👊
training cost PLN 40
if the weather fails on Saturday, it may turn out that we will postpone it to Sunday - the decision will be made by Thursday